Schedule for display, mounting and removal
- Posters will be on display from Saturday, June 16 (09:30 hrs) to Monday, June 18 (17:45 hrs). The organisers cannot assume any liability for loss or damage of posters displayed in the poster area.
- Poster mounting will be possible on: Saturday, June 16 from 09:30 hrs onwards
- Removal times for the different groups:
Groups A-C: Monday, June 18, 2017 from 16:45 hrs
Group D: Monday, June 18, 2017: 17:45 – 18:00 hrs (strict!)
Posters that will not be removed by Monday, June 18, 2017, 18.00 hrs, will be removed by the staff, will not be kept or mailed to the author after the meeting, but will be discarded.
All details on your poster presentation (e.g. Poster board number, schedule for poster discussion) will be sent by end of May 2018.
Presence at Posters
In order to enable discussion and interaction with other participants, the presence at your poster board of you or one of your group will be mandatory between:
- Poster Group A: 10.15 and 11.15 hrs on Sunday, June 17 for posters with board numbers ending with “A” (e.g. P01.01A, P01.03A – this refers to your final poster board number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group B: 16.45 and 17.45 hrs on Sunday, June 17 for posters with board numbers ending with “B” (e.g. P01.01B, P01.03B – this refers to your final poster board number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group C: 10.15 and 11.15 hrs on Monday, June 18 for posters with board numbers ending with “C” (e.g. P01.01C, P01.03C – this refers to your final poster board number – not the abstract control number!)
- Poster Group D: 16.45 and 17.45 hrs on Monday, June 18 for posters with board numbers ending with “D” (e.g. P01.01D, P01.03D – this refers to your final poster board number – not the abstract control number!)
- Only posters in portrait format can be mounted.
- The usable surface on the poster board will be 90 cm width x 150 cm height (approx. 35 x 59 inches).
- Only adhesive tape can be used to mount posters. Material will be available onsite.
- Due to EACCME regulations, authors are requested to disclose possible conflicts of interest on the poster.
- When presenting data and health information (including photos) all presenters must have informed consent compliant with human subjects and applicable regulations.
- Posters should stimulate discussion, not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics and make sure every item is necessary.
- Include the title of your presentation. The ESHG will not post the abstract titles on display boards.
- The lettering of the poster heading should be at least 2.5 cm high. Detailed information should be provided in a smaller type, but remember that your text must be easily readable from distances of at least 1 meter.
- Optional Materials: If you wish, you may prepare handouts for distribution to interested colleagues.
Alternatively you may include a QR code on the poster which would trigger a download of the handouts (WIFI is available in the poster area).
Some authors may also wish to provide business cards/contact information.
Your passport photograph on the poster may facilitate contacts during the congress.
- For additional assistance in preparing your poster, there are a number of excellent resources available online. For more information, type “scientific poster preparation guidelines” into your internet search engine.
Poster Printing Service
The ESHG again offers a poster printing service for all poster authors. This service enables poster authors to upload & order their poster online prior to the conference and have it ready for pick-up on site at the ESHG Conference in Copenhagen.
In case of emergency (lost posters etc.) the ESHG also offers the possibility of onsite orders. Please contact the Poster Printing Service Desk onsite with your printing data. The poster will then be available within 24 hours.
The opening hours of the Poster Printing Service Desk on site are:
Friday, June 16 14:00 – 19:00
Saturday, June 17 09:00 – 18:30
Sunday, June 18 08:00 – 18:00
Monday, June 19 08:00 – 18:00