The ESHG invites you to submit Late Breaking Abstracts for inclusion in the Highlight Session on Saturday, June 16, 2018, 18:30 hrs.
Late Breaking Abstract submission is now open.
The deadline for submission is Thursday, May 31, 2018, 24.00 hrs CET (no extension, no exceptions).
Important Information on the Selection Process of Late Breaking Abstracts
- This submission format is not intended for “Late Posters” (if you missed the original submission deadline), but for your very latest research breakthrough.
- The SPC will consider a maximum of 2-3 abstracts of unpresented, unpublished work (bioRxiv submitted/in press are acceptable) or work published after February 1, 2018 being expected to have a major impact in the field.
- Accepted talks will be exclusively assigned to the “Highlights” plenary session on Saturday, June 16, 2018, at 18:30 hrs. If you cannot be in Milan on this date, you should not be entered as the presenter of the paper.
- If your submission cannot be accepted as a talk in the highlight session, it will not be accepted for presentation in a different format at the meeting (no poster or talk in a concurrent session).
- Abstracts containing no results will be rejected.
- All abstracts are peer-reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
Also note these important points:
- You may be presenting author of a poster, but not of a talk in any of the concurrent sessions in order to submit.
- The presentation at the meeting will be the condition for the publication of the abstract in the electronic supplement of the European Journal of Human Genetics.
- By submitting an abstract you agree that your personal data (name, address, email, date of promotion) are being saved and used by the organiser in order to process your submission, enable the presentation at the meeting and the publication of the abstract. Your data is being stored within our abstract management system OASIS (by CTI Meeting Technologies, USA), a certified subcontractor of the WMA GmbH, and will not be passed on to third parties, but made available to the members of the Scientific Programme Committee.